DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,990 Posts
It maybe lasted 20 minutes, maybe 30, and i had to switch over to my 1/2 inch cordless drill.
Could be the battery or the charger. The battery can be checked with a power resistor and a DVM.

What's the voltage and amp-hour capacity of the battery? Is it NiCad?

If it's 12v and 2 A-h, you'd need a 120 ohm 2w resistor (from Radio Shack).
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top