DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband and I just recently bought a house that needs a complete rehab. It needs new roof, drive way, paint of siding and potentially fixing of some broken siding, new floors inside, updated kitchen, fixing some plumbing issues, getting rid of mold, painting inside, fixing pool issues (hasn't been open for many years), and fixing deck outside around pool. We are looking for a general contractor in the south jersey area to assist us with these renovations. We are planning on getting more than one bid, but we do not yet have anyone in mind. I am wondering if any of you know and can recommend an honest, hard working and affordable general contractor in the South Jersey area that can assist us? All work has to be approved by the lender, so it would have to be someone that can stick to schedule and cost.

Thanks!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I used Brindisi Builders in Marlton for our master bathroom renovation. They were great! Do you have an Angie's List subscription? That how we find all our contractors. It's well worth the $3 a month price. Also try Cipriani Remolding solutions. Good luck on your projects!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts