DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Replacing window sash issue

6091 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Just Bill
My house was built in the mid-90's. I have double hung tilt in aluminum clad wooden windows and the sashes are rotting and the seal around the panes of glass are failing.

When I started poking around the window I was unable to find a brand name on the window. The only thing I could find was a sticker with the following info on it....


Can anyone identify the brand of window by the above information?


1 - 3 of 3 Posts
possibly Caradco,they had some problems with clad units from that time

now owned by Jeldwen
Descriptio of the problem sounded like Pella, but the number could be Caradco.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.