DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Replacement part

1560 Views 6 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Carloscda40
I wanted to know is there anywhere online I can order this part? It's the white plastic piece which fits over the valve. There's a one for the hot water & one for cold.
What are the exact names of these parts?

See less See more
1 - 1 of 7 Posts
It's a limiting device ring. It keeps the valve from opening fully. Form of anti-scald
1 - 1 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.