DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Replacement part

1565 Views 6 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Carloscda40
I wanted to know is there anywhere online I can order this part? It's the white plastic piece which fits over the valve. There's a one for the hot water & one for cold.
What are the exact names of these parts?

See less See more
1 - 2 of 7 Posts
probably comes with the knobs; officially they are the white, plastic insert thingy that keeps the knob from spinning on the stem.
I couldn't resist; no harm intended.
1 - 2 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.