DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
probably comes with the knobs; officially they are the white, plastic insert thingy that keeps the knob from spinning on the stem.
Yes I know it comes with the valve stem & keeps it from a constant spin.
I would like to order another one if I could vs having to spend $60 for a new kit.

Ok, no one knows what that part is called?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.