DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to remove this sink, after disconnecting the faucets, do I need to unscrew the bolt with the arrow pointing to it and then lift The sink out. Or is there something different i need to disconnect?

Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
They may have been hand tight originally, but probably not now. Use a pair of Channellocks to loosen the nut. You have to disconnect the hot and cold water lines to the faucet and disconnect the trap. Carefully cut the caulk and remove any retainer brackets (if any) holding the sink to the counter and the sink should come out. be careful that the formica doesnt delaminate.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They may have been hand tight originally, but probably not now. Use a pair of Channellocks to loosen the nut. You have to disconnect the hot and cold water lines to the faucet and disconnect the trap. Carefully cut the caulk and remove any retainer brackets (if any) holding the sink to the counter and the sink should come out. be careful that the formica doesnt delaminate.
So just to confirm this is where I’m disconnecting it correct?

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.