DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this was the best place to post this but when we replaced our kitchen counter tops, the old one was laminate and had the little back part that comes up a little bit.

We replaced them with quartz and now all around the border it has a big indentation made by the old back piece:

We are getting ready to do backsplash and have decided on the peel and stick ones made from metal. No mix or grout required but you do have to start with a clean, flat surface.

How in the heck do I get rid of that indentation all around the border? Do I have to use mud / joint compound to try and even it all out or is there an easier way around it?

Thanks in advance!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.