DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

981 Posts
I have a flat rubber roof, There is no drip edge just a cap at the edge of roof.

Cap at the edge of the flat roof???,,,,What type(description) of cap are you speaking of???,,,,Any pix????
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.