DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A tee which is fed from home water supply and into the zone valves has a crack.

There's just enough space between the tees and the other connections to fit a hacksaw blade so there's no room to cut n glue a new tee.

Was thinking of using fiberglass resin repair tape but wasn't sure if it will hold.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.