Modern houses are now growing in complexity as more and more devices and equipment for comfort, function, and convenience, are integrated into our homes. As such, automating homes and transitioning from a conventional house to a smart, integrated living space is now crucial to manage all these new components and maximize their functions.
I’ll talk about how to choose the programmable thermostat for your home.
– Acts as the control center for your home’s HVAC system
– Through its interface, occupants can control the temperature set points of the various heating and cooling equipment (air conditioners, furnaces, heat pumps)
– Offer greater level of control
– Can automate your home’s HVAC system
– More advanced models are capable of learning the habits of residents and utilize this data to predict where and when heating or cooling is needed.