DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Price Pfister Marielle Faucet Repairs

1901 0
I have a Price Pfister Marielle Kitchen faucet and it is leaking at the base of the spout. I have the supply tube that goes inside of the spout as well as the washers and a new diverter valve. n order to replace the tube inside the spout do I just need to unhook the diverter, pull cap off of the spout, and then unthread the tube and then reverse the process?