I have strange things going on with my wiring. I have a 3 way switch for my hall lights upstairs. When I turn the hall lights off at either switch, a bunch of other plugs and switches go dark. This has never happened before. I am assuming that if there was an overload situation, the other switches would be affected when I turn these lights on but that isn't the case. Also, when I turn on a ceiling fan light in one of the bedrooms upstairs, these hall lights get much brighter but the bathroom flourescent lights go out. I tried to isolate the breakers for everything upstairs. The bottom 2 breakers on the panel cover everything upstairs. However when you turn those breakers off, the hall lights stay on but they are very dim. There seems to be some kind of bleed over. I don't know if I should start replacing breakers or switches or both.