DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello!
I am in need of assistance in plumbing my bathroom vanity. Currently the waste pipe is located on the side wall. The sink was located on the right half of the vanity directly in front of the toilet. I am looking to place the sink in the center of the vanity. I am looking for different options/opinions on what the best way to plumb the drain pipe would be. the picture of my current situation is in my Album. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Your post has gone unanswered, so I’ll bring it to the top of the viewing list again.

The toilet isn’t visible in the photo, so that location reference doesn’t work. I interpret that the sink used to be located along the left wall of the two visible in the photo directly above the supply lines with its drain exiting to the right. You’d like to move the sink X inches/cm to the left. Normally the existing horizontal sink drain line would intersect with a vertical pipe. Down would be the drain and up would be the vent. I can’t actually see that in the photo so is there some other issue going on here that has prompted you to cut out a big piece of drywall (plus the “structural” reference in your post title)? Some more explanation and photos will get you some more informative responses.

Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.