DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm at a loss- we have a an open floor plan home, built 2 years ago and still with the standard beige we chose before move in cause I can't seem to find a shade that works/complements are materials. We have the Aristokraft cabinets- maple eastland square with java glaze and silestone ivory coast counters...any suggestions would be appreciated!! I lean toward traditional style BTW!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
we have dark cabinets like yours and went with a blue called antique silver by glidden. im not finished painting as you can see. i painted where the cabinets were going so i wouldnt have to paint around them later. and we will have stainless appliances eventually.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That looks beautiful! I see beige used alot with our scheme of dark cab and light counters, but I just dont want to be so bland!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
my wife is doing the colors im only the installer. thia antique silver even looks kind of blue gray when the sun is shining on it. you can see the yellowish beige that was on the walls before we bought the place. every room was the yellow color except for 1 pink bedroom and 1 purple bedroom.

·
Registered
2 Posts
my wife is doing the colors im only the installer. thia antique silver even looks kind of blue gray when the sun is shining on it. you can see the yellowish beige that was on the walls before we bought the place. every room was the yellow color except for 1 pink bedroom and 1 purple bedroom.
Taupe color for sure!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts