DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad I came across this site. As I type I have Zisnner's Shellac Primer on my knuckles and fingernails, but the cabinets took the majority of the hit…
Prime splotches aside, I am a young woman who had to learn commercial construction real fast (for almost 5 years) and loved to play with Legos growing up.
I am a first time homeowner, and after having seen money leave, along with work not done, contractor's paying their mortgage instead of buying materials, I realized I can do some of this... I am not completely a victim, but I want to grow with fixing things up and renovating (the correct way)etc.
So far I have fixed my bi-fold doors, and realized my condo was built... well... somehow it’s still standing..
Currently re-doing the melamine kitchen cabinets and bits of the kitchen as I discover how much dead space there is... Perhaps I am dabbling in territory too foreign, but I like a challenge.
Who doesn't love being hands on!

Attachments

·
11,730 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

Glad to have you on board.

Gary

·
Too Short? Cut it Again!
9,634 Posts
Hope you are serious about the pink hard hat. I painted one for my ex SO when she was building a children's museum and glued silk flowers to it. TV camera guys loved it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts