DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Remodel and New Build GC
10,603 Posts
Dawgie......Not exactly the same thing, because we could still stagger, but HD sold us some click lock laminate that was advertised to have random lenghts. It didn't....and they gave us a 50% discount on 1800 sq ft. We could live with that....and it really was not noticeable as we could use varying starting pieces.

·
Big Dog
3,452 Posts
Reminds me of the video I saw of a guy laying ceramic tile. At the time the video was shot, he had done about 3/4 of the room. Every single tile was upside down. I guess he thought the grid pattern on the bottom of the tile was actually the design so he laid it grid side up.

·
Registered
For pleasure Woodworking and Furniture Building
95 Posts
A young guy that did some some good drywall work for me branched out to the home improvement business. Ended up in court because he installed all of the crown molding up side down in someone's vacation home. He thought he was right and showed me a picture and said "they wont pay me, do you see anything wrong with this work?" In a second I said "the crown is up side down". He took the "up side down and backwards" to a whole other level.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts