DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had bought a couple individual size Panettone for us to have New Years eve. We never ate the before and we forgot to then. We ate them last night. I told wife if she liked it I had a recipe. She didn't say it was a "do again", I loved them. Sweet and buttery. So pics, this is an individual size and the brand I bought.

I have this recipe in the book mentioned but reckon I won't be making any. The little paper molds can be bought.

Reactions: Nik333

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We love it toasted with sweet butter.
Yeah, that would be good. I think another store in the area has them year round. Store we go to doesn't.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
French toast Panettone is good as well! Try it, you’ll like It!

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
French toast Panettone is good as well! Try it, you’ll like It!
The store I thought has it all year doesn't. I may need to learn to make it. Wife confused me, today she likes it.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Here we can get it all the time, but Christmas and Easter is when you have the in your face end of Isle displays of it.
Did you try it toasted yet?

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here we can get it all the time, but Christmas and Easter is when you have the in your face end of Isle displays of it.
Did you try it toasted yet?
This is the first year I've seen them. I'd read the recipe before so that is why I know of them and bought two individual size. They exist only in my mind now. I think the store still had a few large ones last Sunday. I'll look when we go. So no haven't tried them anyway but out of the box.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts