DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have purchased an older house with and exterior AC/Heat compressor and would like to get a fresh coat of paint on it. Any suggestions of what type of paint should use for a project like that.

Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated, thanks guys.

·
Painting Company, NY
1,039 Posts
Hi, I have purchased an older house with and exterior AC/Heat compressor and would like to get a fresh coat of paint on it. Any suggestions of what type of paint should use for a project like that.

Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated, thanks guys.
Wash the compressor, sand/grind off any rust. Prime any bare spots with Sherwin Williams Process primer and apply two coats of DTM from Sherwin Williams. We us this system in industrial and commercial settings I.e metal bank curbs, metal fuel tanks, industrial exterior generators, doors ect.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wash the compressor, sand/grind off any rust. Prime any bare spots with Sherwin Williams Process primer and apply two coats of DTM from Sherwin Williams. We us this system in industrial and commercial settings I.e metal bank curbs, metal fuel tanks, industrial exterior generators, doors ect.

Thank you soo much for your information, those will be the steps will take. Appreciate your time in posting info. to get me going on that.

kango86

1 - 3 of 3 Posts