DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm searching for a product that I saw a few years ago. As I recall, you can plug two tools into it, like a table saw and shop vac, and when you flipped the On switch on the saw, the shop vac would power up (provided it's switch was in the On position). I believe I passed on purchasing one because it seemed expensive. Anyone know the name of this thing.

I know that I can do something similar with a power strip that has an on/off switch, but I'd really like to find this other item. Thanks.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.