DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Outlet Converter-Adapter Question

957 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  doctormonster
delete this message, answered.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

33 Posts
Looks British?

If so, you need something to convert 240 to 120v and then an adapter to convert the plug. If you look on the side of the device, it will give a voltage range or just a voltage. Many computer adapters work 120 to 240v and do not require an inverter if so, it would only need a plug to make it fit.

Try Amazon's website but change the country to England and then search for a travel adapter.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.