DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to replace my 17 yr old Goodman hptd18-60b thermostat with a Nest thermostat.

Does anybody know if the terminal labeled "com" on the old thermostat is what is referred to as the common or "C" terminal in a modern thermostat?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.