DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm trying to remove a recessed Galtmaster cartridge in a bathtub. Here is a link to it:

As you can see, the nut is not hex shaped; it has 2 flat sides, and 2 rounded sides. Where would I get a socket wrench for this (as it's recessed)? I don't even know what it's called so I can search for it on the Internet. All I get is hex shaped socket wrenches.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.