DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
JOATMON
15,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe it....we have not even had Thanksgiving yet....and they are playing Christmas music on the radio.....(I won't get started about the Xmas decorations and displays at the store).

Can't they at least play some Thanksgiving music until next Thursday?

·
Pro Flooring Installer
7,338 Posts
The Dollar Stores were putting out some Christmas stuff in August. :huh:

·
JOATMON
15,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is Thanksgiving music? :)
Anything that is not Hip Hop or Rap.....hence, giving thanks to not have to listen to that crap....

·
Fastener Fan
13 Posts
Lots of people getting up in arms about "Black Friday creep" too. Some places are opening late Thursday night instead of early Friday. No time for turkey when there's a Bluray player at 20% off, eh?

·
World's Tallest Midget
1,467 Posts
Can we merge this into the "things that annoy me" thread? People that complain about Christmas stuff out too early is one of mine.

:laughing:

·
" Euro " electrician
5,369 Posts
They done the same thing over here in France get christmas stuff come out early in the store as well.

seems like they want to push it earlier to spend more money on those stuff.

Merci,
Marc

·
Banned
17,158 Posts
They started early this year. XM starts playing Christmas music around Tuesday or Wednesday of Turkey week. Of course the Grinch plays tonight, and have already watched Elf last night.

·
Renovating My Land Yacht
575 Posts
Siiigghhh my behind me neighbours decorated today and they have those lights that move to music.....problem is they jacked the sound up and they only have 5 songs. Then they left them on and went to church for 3 hours:eek:

There are now 5 songs that I NEVER want to hear again...my ears are still ringing

·
Banned
4,226 Posts
I agree. They can't do that. What crime did you commit to them to deserve such punishment?

I don't really agree with the violence part, but I would ask them ( or write a letter) if the confrontation is too much for you.

Explain, their music is interfering with your rap listening enjoyment and being the nice considerate neighbour you are, you don't want to get into a music volume war with them. (pick something really hard to listen to. Ask Doc for choices if you have difficulty there, he knows lots of crap music:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts