DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
liscenced electrician
1,013 Posts
[/b]

Nah, you still have a chance- ya just gotta pay attention.:whistling2:
I have no idea what you mean by pay attention. I can only think maybe your being sarcastic. Every bit of information has been 100% accurate. I think maybe you just caught this thread at the end and didn't actually read the last 2 pages. Actually read post 34 and tell me who wasn't paying any attention, everything greg said was a big contradiction on itself. It really appears to me this entire thing stems from people just skimming whats written.

Can this thread be closed yet?

ps. im done with this thread, it has gone on long enough. I will not be checking back to this thread. If anyone has anything to say to me, they can pm me

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I have no idea what you mean by pay attention. I can only think maybe your being sarcastic. Every bit of information has been 100% accurate. I think maybe you just caught this thread at the end and didn't actually read the last 2 pages. Actually read post 34 and tell me who wasn't paying any attention, everything greg said was a big contradiction on itself. It really appears to me this entire thing stems from people just skimming whats written.

Can this thread be closed yet?

ps. im done with this thread, it has gone on long enough. I will not be checking back to this thread. If anyone has anything to say to me, they can pm me
Jimmy, I do not PM open discussions, your tangent is silly. You are obviously smart and versed in code, but your argument is pointless bickering.

Let it rest.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts