Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, go lighter

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to add some color to my very neutral almond home. I live in a new build neighborhood where most houses have a few different colors on them. I decided to pick a color out of the stone I have to put around the garage and the very top peak of my house. Painter did around the garage but has to come back for the peak. Now that I have looked at it for a couple days I feel it looks odd. Am I looking at it too closely? What would you do differently if anything?

Feel free to just chime in if you like it or do not like it. Don't need a solution from everyone. I'm getting biased answers because my neighbors don't want to be negative. They all say they like it.

·
Premium Member
8,029 Posts
Not seeing any pics.

What you can do is upload a picture of your home to one of the major paint manufacturer's websites and use their color visualizer to test various colors on your home's exterior.

SW, Valspar, BM, and I'm sure others have this on their websites. Here's a link to the one from Valspar:

http://www.valsparpaint.com/en/explore-colors/painter/index.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.