DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a new ICP package heat pump (model PHD430000K000E) and I'm having a hard time finding the part number for a 5kw heat strip. I'm thinking it may be the Warren WGS0502H but I'm not positive. I'm hoping someone here will know. :/

·
Banned
17,158 Posts
Why not contact who you got the unit from? They would be able to order the Heat Strip unit. ICP/Arcoaire is just a badge on the unit. Those Package units are only made by a select number of companies that we see every day (ie Trane, Bryant, Lennox, etc.).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why not contact who you got the unit from? They would be able to order the Heat Strip unit. ICP/Arcoaire is just a badge on the unit. Those Package units are only made by a select number of companies that we see every day (ie Trane, Bryant, Lennox, etc.).
The place where I bought it normally deals with Goodman, they only had that Day & Night unit because they bought some inventory of another business that went bankrupt. They do not sell any Carrier or ICP parts. I got a good price on it, but it did not come with a heat strip.

Is this the one I need? It just says 'PH'.
http://www.budgetheating.com/5-KW-heat-strip-for-Arcoaire-package-WGS0502-p/259011.htm

·
Banned
17,158 Posts
I would contact them. ICP is just a name on a unit that is made by Bryant. There is no difference in the equipment, other than the badge they slap on it. It is like Lennox for their Armstrong Air line. It may be a gray color and have the Armstrong Air badge on it. It is the same equipment they use for the Lennox line.

·
Administrator
42,396 Posts
The installation manual for your package unit may list the heat packages that is can use. On ICP the data label should also list what heat units can be used with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.