DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The fuse blown is rated 5KW 0.9 Amp. I've called locally in this small town and can't find anything unless I order. Does the fuse have to be rated 5KW? or can it be rated 250v. 0.9 amp. I assume it must be that high for surge reasons. It is an Oster model # OGG21401 Microwave I have verified the fuse is the only problem. Thanks for all help. :thumbsup:
 

·
#1 HAWKEYE FAN
Joined
·
1,903 Posts
where is that fuse located, it can not be for the power supply if its only .9 amps? BTW I have rarely seen any microwave fuse blow for no
reason.
 

·
#1 HAWKEYE FAN
Joined
·
1,903 Posts
are you sure that is a fuse? can you post a pic
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top