DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a RedLink system on Ebay. I've called two HVAC companies and none of them will install the kit. They give me some mumbo jumbo about warranties... So it looks like I have to install myself. I hope I will be able to.

Its the RedLink Wireless System kit (YTH6320R1015). It comes with the programmable thermostat, an equipment interface module, a return air sensor, personal comfort station, and wireless outdoor sensor. The things I'm not sure about are the equipment interface module (not sure how to wire it) and the return air sensor (don't know where to mount it and it has two bare wires coming out of it- what do I connect that to?).

With some good advice, links to tutorials or videos, or links on this site to photo step by steps that would be great. I checked youtube and there are nothing but marketing videos on the product. I've looked online and I've found nothing. Any help/advice? I would hire someone to do it but no one is biting. In a capitalist nation, I find that one of the weirdest things I've ever experienced.

I also did a search on here and it would not find anything. maybe it was because I was new here. I dont know.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Post a picture of the old thermostat wired. Also a picture of the new thermostat where the wires go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts