DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a broken shower stem and have never seen anything like this before. This is a push/pull valve. If you notice the stem in the center of the image you'll see is flares on the bottom. This piece inserts into the rubber sleeve at the bottom of the image. Somehow this thing acts as the mixer.

If anyone knows who makes this so I can find a replacement, i'd be very grateful!



1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.