DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

My kitchen faucet rusted loose

9030 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  ben's plumbing
My original flat-washer (or flat bar?) brackets rusted off my delta washerless kitchen faucet. I'd like to get a couple of these bell shaped brackets instead:

I see it is labeled "bracket". What kind of bracket, and where can I get them? The "bells" would be big enough to go over the top of the old, rusted nut and I could spin new nuts on to tighten the faucet back into the sink.

The original brackets have simply crumbled away. Am I correct in not wanting to disturb the original nuts? I'd hate to damage the mount rods by trying to loosen rusted on nuts if I don't have to.
See less See more
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
If you're going down the "replace parts" road you're best off to call the factory rep.
Me- I'd get a new faucet or fabricate the parts you need
  • Like
Reactions: 1
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.