I live in s florida and our house was built in 2003. The outside of the house was pressure cleaned and painted in 2007. This caused a mold problem on the family room wall as a result of the water from the pressure cleaning coming in through an exterior light fixture on our patio. The mold problem was resolved by mold specialists in 2008, however; as soon as the new drywall was installed there was a must odor coming the from electrical recepticle and fromt he door leading to the patio. We have removed the pavers from the patio because it was damp constantly as they were set in sand over concrete. The patio faces north and doesn't receive any sunlight so the sand was constantly damp underneath the pavers. To this date we have had numerous mold specialists and GCs out here and no one can find the cause for the musty odor, which we still have. We are at our wits end trying to resolve this problem. We need help as this smell is bothering my allergies.