DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, but I am assuming you mean wet saw?

If so, I am trying to avoid that and use the manual cutter. I have seen them cut clean n some videos, but I am assuming my technique is not quite correct. Maybe I need to

1) try to score the edges a little bit more to get a clean break
2) put a stick or something under the snapper to help distribute the downward pressure more
3) just live with it because cutting any tile this small will lead to these results unless you are scoring exacting down the center.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He’s going to respond that the +/-$75 saw is too expensive … which will look cheap when he has wasted half a box of tile trying to snap it. Never mind the lost time.
How the hell do you know what I was going to respond?! I asked a simple question of the forum and not once did I come across as some pompous [email protected]@hole.

If you can’t just answer the question without your half cocked innuendos then don’t respond at all.

For everyone else who responded thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Unless you and Huesman are the same person, I did not respond back to you in post 3. Your post came after that. You suggested a wet saw and another suggested a wet saw. I didn’t say anything after that. Then you all of a sudden can read minds and insult me by saying what I was going to say next. When in reality I was going to say that while my initial inclination was not to use a wet saw, there are 3 people recommending that I do use one. Maybe I should think about now.

So please excuse (or don’t) my pissiness when someone pretends to know what I am thinking just because they have more experience than I.

like you said the first step is actually asking for help when you are stuck. But the condescending attitude is not necessary when you have no idea who you are talking to

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fine, you win, you’re right. You responded to the forum that you didn’t want a saw, not to me directly. But if your skin is that thin, go post your questions on tiktok.
You simply don’t get it. You are so important to yourself that instead of accepting that you are wrong, you deflect. Get over yourself. Go have a glass of milk or something.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts