DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking to install a Manual Transfer Switch
into the Service Entry Meter Socket. This would
make the install cheap... and without having to
move the main service entrance panel or meter box.
I found an Onan Load Transfer Switch
[Model ETUMP -200A / 100A Gen side ]

...But I cannot find a dealer to buy one from.
Perhaps discontinued...???
Is this available or is there another simple solution
like this that does not require installing a new
switch box and running
wires etc?

BTW, Here is the link to the full 2pg ONAN spec
(pdf) of the image shown below:
ONAN specs (pdf)



Super Moderator
17,559 Posts
That fiiting would need to be approved by your power company. Check to see if they will allow its use.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.