DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a worktable now composed of two stanley adjustable sawhorses and a 2/4 plywood top maybe 1/4 inch thick. I take this apart after I use it since I live in an apartment with very little room. This is for craft hobby work-light materials involved.

Beyond plywood and pressboard what materials could I purchase for a 2/6 table top. Where could I purchase such materials?

Thanks

·
Registered
11,194 Posts
I have a worktable now composed of two stanley adjustable sawhorses and a 2/4 plywood top maybe 1/4 inch thick. I take this apart after I use it since I live in an apartment with very little room. This is for craft hobby work-light materials involved.

Beyond plywood and pressboard what materials could I purchase for a 2/6 table top. Where could I purchase such materials?

Thanks
Hollow core door mounted with hinges to the wall. You lift the door to the horizontal to work and drop it down when you're done. They have special hinges for this. If you need more support you can mount hinged legs on the outer edge that will fold to store.
Ron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.