DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I purchased a used Chinese made Grizzly G5969 angle grinder at an attractive price but it lacks both a M14-2 flange nut and the corresponding washer. (Which probably explains why the former owner parted with it.) Grizzly no longer sells parts for this tool. Although a standard metric M14-2 flange nut is readily available from the local hardware store, angle grinders require a nut with a very large flange, twice as broad as a standard flange nut to hold the grinding disk in place so I need an replacement angle grinder flange nut.

I have searched both Amazon and e-bay but I can't find a suitable replacement. Can you suggest where I might find such a nut and washer?

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I would check Fastenal, Zoro, and McMaster Carr, probably in that order. No guarantee that any of them have it either, and it will probably cost more than had you found one on ebay or Amazon, but these are the places I go, especially for harder to find things like this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.