DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Looking for open faced window well cover.

1287 1
I am looking for an open faced window well cover, like a reverse amphitheater dome. I'm not sure if they are available as everywhere I have looked has not had them. We have four window wells that are all U shaped and 38" deep and 56", 48", and 50" wide.

Does anyone know if they exist? I want something to keep the rain out but let the air circulate in to prevent condensation build up and allow for a few potted shade plants to grow (2 of the wells get approximately 3-4 hours of sun per day).

Any help is appreciated.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.