DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Looking for a Rectangular Carabiner type product

1142 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  joecaption
i am looking for something like this, but a little bit longer (about 3"):

basically i have two inch-long loops that are about 3" apart from each other. i want to have a rectangular metal device that hooks through both. since the loops are fixed and cannot be open/closed, i need this contraption to open and close, or unlock and lock together once in place. i do not care if it is actually a carabiner. anyone have any guesses? i have had trouble searching for it, but that may be just because i don't know the right term.
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.