DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My pest control guy has installed mice bait stations in my basement. I asked him what would happen if my cat would eat a dead mouse that had ingested the poison....he said nothing would happen. I find this hard to believe, judging from what i've read on all the products i've seen in stores. I guess i'm ready to go the old fashioned snap trap route unless someone can assure me that there is a safe product out there....
 

·
Learning by Doing
Joined
·
3,156 Posts
In my opinion snap traps are more humane than poison. I'd use them.
 

·
KemoSabe
Joined
·
644 Posts
Uh, well, cats kill mice...
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top