DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Looking for a "fridge" style light switch.

1468 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Magnettica
I'm building a home theater and am working on my equipment rack. I'm interested in a "fridge" style switch. I think it is called a contact switch. Basically I'd like the light to come on when I open the door and turn off when I shut it. Does something like this exist for line voltage?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.