DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find a Brown Paint for my pipe fence. I have found white,grey and black. FYI I havent ,but a friend used the ashalt fence paint and it didnt even last a year before it stated coming off.

·
Registered
565 Posts
if its a iron pipe fence id go rustoleum:yes: i think you can get it in a brown at lowes:001_unsure:. if not go to sher williams tell them what you got i know they have something for you :yes:.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK haha I cant go to the paint store because I am in Afghanistan . My son who is 18 treated the fence with a compound that I was able to order. I am having to shop on line and have tried all the major hardware outlets but no brown. And I am still learning to navigate this site also
Where can I find a Brown Paint for my pipe fence. I have found white,grey and black. FYI I havent ,but a friend used the ashalt fence paint and it didnt even last a year before it stated coming off.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry jsheridan I didnt answer your question. The pipe is stell. Its Drill Stem and sucker Rod.
OK haha I cant go to the paint store because I am in Afghanistan . My son who is 18 treated the fence with a compound that I was able to order. I am having to shop on line and have tried all the major hardware outlets but no brown. And I am still learning to navigate this site also

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
jsheridan sorry , the fence is steel. Its drill stem and sucker rod . I have found red , white and black. And guys , of all the reviews I have read it appears that acrylics are the best. What yall think ? Yep Texas ! haha

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:laughing: Brushjockey , I do not live in Afghanistan . I am currently working over here and my fence is back home in Texas. My son is painting the fence and I am just inquiring to help him out. He is only 18 yrs old and this is his summer project for good ole dad. I found some stuff called Ospho on line and he was able to get it at the local hardware store and prepped the fence first. Now it is ready for paint and I would love for it to be done by the time I get home so I can concentrate on more important things like FISHING .:thumbsup:
I'ts going to be real hard for us to know what would be available to you in afgany.

·
jschaben
588 Posts
Sorry jsheridan I didnt answer your question. The pipe is stell. Its Drill Stem and sucker Rod.

Drill stem:eek:... Keeping bulls are we:laughing:.
If your son has already found something, this may be to late but Rustoleum has a pretty decent color pallet, including a couple of browns. My Home Depot keeps a pretty good selection and it is also available at Wally World and a plethora of other outlets.
http://www.rustoleum.com/CBGProduct.asp?pid=150

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok will have him to check it out . Thanks
Drill stem:eek:... Keeping bulls are we:laughing:.
If your son has already found something, this may be to late but Rustoleum has a pretty decent color pallet, including a couple of browns. My Home Depot keeps a pretty good selection and it is also available at Wally World and a plethora of other outlets.
http://www.rustoleum.com/CBGProduct.asp?pid=150

1 - 11 of 11 Posts