DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
DIY Hack
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having what i hope is a simple drainage issue with my Lennox G26Q3/4-100-6

We don't normally run our A/C all that much, so aside from changing the filter a couple times a year, I haven't done anything with it other than having it cleaned 4 or 5 years ago. We had it on pretty much all last week and when i went in basement this morning I saw that the concrete was a little wet in the area around the front.

I turned the A/C off before we went away for the long weekend, and haven't had it back on yet, but I didn't notice any issues with it before shutting it off thursday night, so I assume it's working properly, just not draining properly.

I pulled the cover that just lifts up and off but there really isn't anything to see there relating to the drain. Can someone point me in the right direction?

·
DIY Hack
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that's the problem, i have no idea how to get into the area where the drain begins. there are a bunch of sheetmetal screws on the front, but it clearly won't come off very far because of all the piping and stuff in the front

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.