DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Kitchen help

635 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Mystriss
What should I use to put this thing back on? It's coming off in the bathroom and kitchen. It's installed under the cabinets/above the floor to cover the wooden piece. Thanks


See less See more
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
It's a "toe kick" FYI

If its a wood one you can just brad nail them back on, but that one looks to be the plastic type. Those use adhesive. It doesn't look like you've got much behind it to stick it too though... did it overlap the wooden bottom edge of the cabinet face?

Personally, if I had the budget, I'd just replace it with some black painted PVC trim/molding, it'd look nicer and it'd hold itself up better too.
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.