DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

That what the faucet looks like; it's a Price Pfister. The sprayer snapped and a part of it is stuck to part 14D, I can't get 14D off. I'm not sure what the part is called or where to buy a replacement. Do I just cut the end of the hose to get it off and just snap in a new 14D?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.