DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, just wanted to know if anyone was familiar with Kayol Cordless 18v tool kit, as I cant find a single thing on it on the web, i got this kit in its grey casing as a gift, consists of circular saw, torch/lamp with spare bulb, jig saw, drill, sander( tri-angle head) two batteries and charger) the tools itself is blue in color, they 18v. if anyone has any knowledge of this brand and they origins, please share the facts, many thanks!!

·
Registered
11,194 Posts
Hi guys, just wanted to know if anyone was familiar with Kayol Cordless 18v tool kit, as I cant find a single thing on it on the web, i got this kit in its grey casing as a gift, consists of circular saw, torch/lamp with spare bulb, jig saw, drill, sander( tri-angle head) two batteries and charger) the tools itself is blue in color, they 18v. if anyone has any knowledge of this brand and they origins, please share the facts, many thanks!!
Wouldn't the "origins" be in the case with the tools. I always get paperwork with my tools. Warranty, customer service phone number. Web site with service locations.
What country are you in?
Ron

·
Registered
511 Posts
if anyone has any knowledge of this brand and they origins, please share the facts, many thanks!!

Why? They were a gift, did you want to see what was spent on them?:whistling2:

·
Registered
11,194 Posts
There are no search results on ANY search engine about these tools.
My guess is that they do not exist.
Ron

1 - 5 of 5 Posts