I don't see mold. Looks like nail strips on concrete and some moisture rust on the nails but no damage to the wood. I would think poor insulation and condensation. If you are certain about the mold, you have to find out where the moisture is coming from. Mold needs constant wetting. High humidity is not the problem.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to Do it yourself-ers and home improvement enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about tools, projects, builds, styles, scales, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Helping You to Do It Yourself!