DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My plug is shaped like the picture below I put the ground wire in the bottom bracket of the plug I am getting a short if I touch the sink which is stanless steel I get a shock is it because of the ground is in the wrong place.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
17,158 Posts
My plug is shaped like the picture below I put the ground wire in the bottom bracket of the plug I am getting a short if I touch the sink which is stanless steel I get a shock is it because of the ground is in the wrong place.
And, how is this plug causing you to get shocked, when touching the sink? Inquiring minds wish to know.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top