DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to all members of the Diy Chat Room forum. Recently, I found this forum and I am looking forward learning new information and sharing information as well.

·
Banned
30,022 Posts
Not sure if there is a FAQ about it.

It is a nomination and then voting process. There are a bunch of really helpful folks on here and you will see them with the badges.

There is a ton of great and free information on here. Really a testament to the guys and gals that contribute and help out. Great folks all around.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

It is a nomination and then voting process. There are a bunch of really helpful folks on here and you will see them with the badges.

There is a ton of great and free information on here. Really a testament to the guys and gals that contribute and help out. Great folks all around.
Pretty cool that nominations and a voting process occurs here and I've already encountered some terrific information already. Personally this is refreshing to see.

·
Administrator
42,393 Posts

The DIY of the Month/Quarter program is closed down.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.