DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Installing wall mounted vanity

995 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Philj
I want to seal the holes where the pex comes from underneath the crawl space up through the floors to my fixtures. I want to stop the draft coming through. The manufacturers instruction say to only use water soluble gypsum based caulking because others might react with the pex. I cannot find anything like that around here and people I talk to that install pex have no clue when I mention water soluble gypsum based caulking. What do people use?
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
Drywall mud and/or DAP siliconized latex caulk.
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.