DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So me and a buddy are going to be installing new windows, reframing some opening larger and new siding. We've done it before many years ago but only did j channel around the windows. A few questions.

1. What is this stuff exactly called?Are there different types of this wide moulding as shown in pics?
2. Do HD and Lowes sell it?
3. Anyone have some tips/"how to"on how to install this. Seem like it could be tricky to align with the window and siding. The end of the siding butts right up to it?

Thank you


1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.